Wednesday, July 26, 2017

#184 Winner and Top 5

Thank you to all of our participants in this challenge.
 Each of the projects were so creative and the DT had a difficult time choosing a winner.

Thank you also so our amazing sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps



The winner of the challenge and recipient of the prize from the sponsor is...
#44 Red Obsession Cards

Comments from the DT: Adorable card!Love love the little Santa and  the sentiment . The design and the reds set it off

Congrats! Please read the following directions.  
You have 2 weeks to complete Both steps to claim your prize
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it.
2. email me with winner of Challenge # in the subject line so I can send you details on how to claim your prize

Top 5 (in no particular order)

#13 Creative Smiles
Comments from DT: A super image and traditional colours. Beautiful colouring.

#70 paper plotterLollas
Comments from DT: .love the idea to create an unusual wreath

#92 - KartenKram
Comments from DT: A delightful, bright Christmas card - I like the cute image and the offset diecut sentiment.

#59 Scrappy Scatty Jan
 
Comments from DT: awesome tag and fantastic idea how to use small image

#40 Alicia O'Bryant 
Comments from DT: I love the Christmas tree fold and sentiment inside.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge.

6 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

thanks so much for choosing my card as a fav!

Alicia

Teresa said...

OMG I can't believe I have won, thank you so much x

Silke said...

Thanks for the top 5 pick! Congrats to the other ladies.
Hugs, Silke from KartenKram

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Thank you so much for pick me in TOP5. Congrats to all other winners.
Hugs, Tina
PaperPlotterLotta

Donna Ellis said...

I love my new badge! Thank you so much for the Top 5 pick, and for hosting your wonderful challenge blog! Congrats to everyone! hugs, de

Unknown said...

I can't believe I have won, thank you so much x


หนังจีน