Wednesday, June 28, 2017

#182 Winner and Top 5

Thank you to all of our participants in this challenge.
 Each of the projects were so creative and the DT had a difficult time choosing a winner.

Thank you also so our amazing sponsor, Dr Digi's House Of Stamps



The winner of the challenge and recipient of the prize from the sponsor is...


#48 Ingunn
Comments from the DT: Fantastic fan folds and lovely embossed sentiment

Congrats! Please read the following directions.  
You have 2 weeks to complete Both steps to claim your prize
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it.
2. email me with winner of Challenge # in the subject line so I can send you details on how to claim your prize

Top 5 (in no particular order)

#69 Bonnie Garby
Comments from DT:  Love her "America" mini album,clean lines,awesome colors and stunning simply but fabulous design
 

#70 Heather Mills
Comments from DT: Gorgeous color combo


#27 Marlene
Comments from DT: Cute image and layout design


#14 Alicia O'Bryant
Comments from DT: Love the dimension and texture of this card. The flowers are fab!


#34 Crafty Kiwi Mama
Comments from DT: Great shaker card and love the sentiment


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge.

5 comments:

ingunnsinekort said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winning card!
I will proadly display the badge in my blog:)
Congrats to the topp 5 also!
Kind regards Ingunn

Golden Goddess Designs said...

thank you so much for recognizing my fairy card!

Alicia

Heather said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 5! I really love playing with your challenges.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I've just spotted my Top 5 place, thank you so so much! You've utterly made my day!! I'm so stoked!! Congrats to the winner and the rest of the talented Top 5 lineup, stunning creations. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Unknown said...

I will proadly display the badge in my blog:)


หนังจีน